Please enable JavaScript, then refresh this page.

You have reached the visit limit for today. Please come back tomorrow.

After Breakup: Had an Affair With My Ex's Uncle
Add Bookmark

After Breakup: Had an Affair With My Ex's Uncle

Having a Relationship With My Ex's Uncle After a Breakup, Fēnshǒu Hòu Hé Qiánrèn De Xiǎo Shū HEle
Updates every Author: Artist: Publisher: Release year:
Read the latest chapter of After Breakup: Had an Affair With My Ex's Uncle in high quality at Dida Scans. If you like the website, please bookmark it and recommend your family & friends to read After Breakup: Had an Affair With My Ex's Uncle!

CHAPTERS ()

After Breakup: Had an Affair With My Ex's Uncle

After experiencing regression, I desperately tried to escape from scumbags and cheaters, yet you saved me when I was in danger. Let's be together, not only to resist the destiny we were originally meant to have but also because we love each other.

Note: "HE了" implies a romantic or intimate connection.

Tue 2023 Doro, Xie Xia & Xuan Mi Cha Crown Acqq, BiliBili, KuaiKan
DMC Scans

Support Translator

for faster releases
The donation will help cover internet expenses. Please read my translations directly on this website. Your support keeps the translation going!

Comment